Yearbook or Program Ad — Celebrate your student’s accomplishments with a stunning ad that will surely get them noticed!
This purchase is a digital download product, nothing physical will be shipped.
- Ads are available in the following sizes:
- Full page (8.5×11) – Includes up to 6 images & a 30-35 word personal message.
- Half page (8.5×5.5) – Includes up to 4 images and a 20-25 word personal message.
- Quarter page (4.5×5.5) Includes up to 2 images and a 15-20 word personal message.
- Turn around for RUSH orders is 24 business day hours — Turn around for REGULAR orders is 4 business days.
- Your order will begin processing on the next business day, once ALL images and text is received.
- All orders include 1 round of proofing of text and wording only.
- Resizing is available at no additional cost when you submit your size requirements with your order.
- Additional images may be added up to the maximum limit for each design.
- There is a max of 12 images for a full page, max of 8 images for a half page and max of 4 images for a quarter page.
- Due to the digital nature of this purchase, refunds or returns are not permitted.
- Cancellations are permitted within 4 hours for RUSH orders and within 12 hours for REGULAR orders.
- Once work has begun on your project, no cancellations are possible.
Our READY MADE (already designed) ads are intended for quick turnaround. They are prepared as you see them as well as sold to other clients and schools. For changes to our already designs ads, you will need to purchase a custom order.
My work is time-based. You are paying for my design services and expertise to create your project. Thank you so much for visiting my site and your purchase.
Our assembled designs are the property of SuziBee Designs by Black Eyed Susan Photography. Designs and images are copyrighted by Black Eyed Susan Photography, Inc. Some graphics contained within our designs may be copyrighted by their original owner. We do not claim ownership or design rights of these components nor do we claim ownership over the fonts used.