What is the difference between a Custom Design and a Already Designed Yearbook Ads?
A custom design is created from scratch for your order and designed based upon the requirements you provide to us.
An already designed ad is pre-designed. We add your images and personal message for you. These designs are prepared exactly as they appear in our examples without changes to the design or layout. Upgrades are possible to allow for limited changes.
Both options come in three sizes (full, half and quarter pages) with varying options for the number of images contained.
What are the details of the Already Designed Yearbook Ad?
They are intended for a quick turn around and sold as they are designed.
- Full page ad: 8.5 x 11. Includes 6 images and a 35-word message.
- 1/2 page ad: 8.5 x 5.5. Includes 4 images and a 25-word message.
- 1/4 page ad: 4.5 x 5.5 Includes up to 2 images and a 15-word message.
Already Designed ads include 1 round proofing of the wording/text only.
We add your student’s name and your personal message.
Files are designed at 300 dpi as a .JPG or .PDF.
Exceeding the word count, re-designs or extra proofing rounds will incur an additional charge. The word count includes all wording within your message including the signatures.
Already Designed ads are sold to multiple clients and could be duplicated in your school’s publication.
How do I place an order?
- Select the design
- Use the drop-down selections on cart listing to make your selections
- Most projects offer regular and RUSH delivery
- Be sure to include all necessary information that matches your purchase in the message area
- Size or size difference (if applicable for your project)
- Complete the checkout
How do I place my order for a design that includes a photo or photographs?
Once you complete and have paid for your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation. Your upload image area will be on the confirmation receipt.
We LOVE your Posters, do you have them for other countries?
We will do our best to offer our posters with updated information to offer for a different country. Please inquire.
Can I make changes to your Already Designed templates?
The intent for these designs is personalization and a quick return. Changing layout or physical aspects are time-consuming for our designer. Should you wish to change our already designed projects, you will need to purchase custom design modification.
When will I receive my order?
- SCHOOL PLANS – your order will be processed based on the order of receipt. There is no set turnaround timing. We will complete the design once we’ve received all the necessary components, send you a proof for approval and submit the ad to meet your school’s deadline. Please do not wait until the last moment to submit your ad as this will result in the possibility of missing the yearbook company’s required deadline.
- ALREADY DESIGNED projects – 4 Business days calculated from the next business day after your order is placed. ALL required components must be received when placing the order. This does not apply to school plans.
- CUSTOM DESIGNS – 7 Business days calculated from the next business day after your order is placed and required components are received. This does not apply to school plans.
- PRINTED PURCHASES – Approximately 3 weeks. You will receive your first proof within 4 business days for Already Designed. 7 business days for Custom Designs. Printed projects are prepared by our professional lab returned to our studio within 4-6 business days. All printed purchases are shipped USPS Priority Mail. We will keep you updated on the status of your order as it progresses. This does not apply to school plans.
What if I’m in a RUSH and it’s after business hours?
Email me at susan@BSusan.com or send me a message through the website to check my availability. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9-6 EST. We are closed on weekends and all holidays.
RUSH service is not available for school plans.
What are the details of a RUSH ORDER?
RUSH Orders are priced to cover your time urgency. Your RUSH order is placed at the front of our work queue and given priority attention. Pricing is based upon the amount of time needed to complete the RUSH order and studio hours.
RUSH orders are processed during regular business hours, Monday-Friday – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. RUSH orders placed after hours or on weekends will be processed on the next business day.
Need something urgently? Inquire about after hours RUSH. This is done subject to our availability. A premium charge is required based on the complexity and amount of time needed to complete your order during non-business hours.
Weekend and after hour inquiries will be replied to as quickly as possible. We are not always available to reply to messages during non-business hours.
RUSH service is not available for school plans.
Why are you so strict about additional words to your Already Designed projects?
Exceeding the recommended number of words for most projects affects the readability and balance of the finished product.
Additional words require a smaller font, making the text difficult to read.
For most projects, we can change the wording as long as a similar amount (word count) is replaced. Some designs allow for additional information, i.e. RSVP, Telephone & Email or brief additional info about the event. Always inquire, We will do our best to meet your needs. However, our goal is to always ensure your final project will look the very best.
For messages or text that greatly exceed the word counts, a custom design is required.
What are the details regarding a CUSTOM ORDER?
We work together to create something unique that matches your theme, event or vision. Or, give me the reigns and I will create something for you based on your input.
Creating custom artwork is my specialty. Custom design services are available for all our products. We also offer Marketing and Branding for Small Businesses. Nothing is too big or too small. You will always be kept up to date on my progress and receive proofing along the way. Just email us with your ideas and we will bring them to life.