What are the details with your Already Designed Yearbook Ads?
We offer three sizes, they are intended for quick turn around and sold as they are designed.
- Full page ad: 8.5 x 11. Includes 6 images and a 35-word message.
- 1/2 page ad: 8.5 x 5.5. Includes 4 images and a 25-word message.
- 1/4 page ad: 4.5 x 5.5 Includes up to 2 images and a 15-word message.
Already Designed ads include 1 round of minor tweaks.
Be sure to include your student’s name and personal message
Files are designed at 300 dpi as a .JPG or .PDF.
Exceeding the word count, re-designs or extra proofing rounds will incur an additional charge. The word count includes all wording and the names signed at the end of the message.
Already Designed ads are sold to multiple clients and could be duplicated in your school’s publication.
How do I place an order?
- Select the project or design
- Use the drop-down selections on cart listing to make your selections
- Most projects offer regular and RUSH delivery
- Be sure to include all necessary information that matches your purchase in the message area
- Color Change (if applicable for your project)
- Size or size difference (if applicable for your project)
- Complete the checkout
How do I place my order for a design that includes a photo or photographs?
Once you complete and have paid for your purchase, you will receive an order confirmation. Your upload image area will be on the confirmation receipt.
We LOVE your Posters, do you have them for other countries?
We will do our best to offer our posters with updated information to match the country you require. A small additional charge may be required.
Can I make changes to your Already Designed templates?
Most of our designs are sold as you see them. The intent for these designs is personalization and a quick return. Changing layout or physical aspects are time-consuming for our designer. Should you wish to change our already designed projects, you will need to purchase custom design modification.
Color changes, wording (total count must not exceed example shown) & icons or sports graphics are interchangeable.
Do you have examples of messages to keep within the suggested word count for your YEARBOOK ADS?
Yes, here are sample messages for yearbook ads:
- 15 words:
- Rachel, We are thrilled with your success. The best is yet to come. Mom & Dad
- 25 words:
- Taylor, We are so proud of your accomplishments. You are not only our shining star but a light for others. We love you. Mom & Dad
- 35 words:
- Steven, Your dedication has brought you success. We celebrate with you and will always encourage you as you enter the next part of your life’s journey. You have so much to offer. Mom, Dad, & Sissy
- 15 words with multiple signatures
- We are so proud of you. Love, Dad, Mom, Sissy, Mark, Aunt Beth, & Uncle John
- To reduce signatures consider “Your family” or “Your loving family”
When will I receive my order?
- SCHOOL PLANS – your order will be processed based on the order of receipt. There is no set turnaround timing. We will complete the design once we’ve received all the necessary components, send you a proof for approval and submit the ad to meet your school’s deadline. Please do not wait until the last moment to submit your ad as this will result in the possibility of missing the yearbook company’s required deadline.
- ALREADY DESIGNED projects – 2-3 Business days calculated from the next business day after your order is placed. ALL required components must be received when placing the order. This does not apply to school plans.
- CUSTOM DESIGNS – 5-7 Business days calculated from the next business day after your order is placed and required components are received. This does not apply to school plans.
- PRINTED PURCHASES – Approximately 2-3 weeks. You will receive your first proof within 2-3 business days for Already Designed. 5-7 business days for Custom Designs. Printed projects are prepared by our professional lab returned to our studio within 4-6 business days. All printed purchases are shipped USPS Priority Mail. We will keep you updated on the status of your order as it progresses. This does not apply to school plans.
What if I’m in a RUSH and it’s after business hours?
Email me at susan@BSusan.com or send me a message through the website to check my availability. Our business hours are Monday-Friday 9-6 EST. We are closed on weekends and all national holidays. RUSH service is not available for school plans.
What are the details of a RUSH ORDER?
RUSH Orders cost an additional $25 for Already Designed projects. Custom Order RUSH is $35 additional. Smaller projects such as cards and simpler design projects range from $5 to $15. Pricing is based upon the amount of time needed to complete the RUSH order and studio hours.
RUSH orders are processed during regular business hours, Monday-Friday – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST. RUSH orders placed after hours or on weekends will be processed on the next business day.
We do on occasion accept a Weekend RUSH. This is done subject to our availability. An additional charge may be required based on the complexity and amount of time needed to complete your order during non-business hours.
Weekend and after hour inquiries will be replied to as quickly as possible. We are not always available to reply to messages during non-business hours.
RUSH service is not available for school plans.
Why are you so strict about additional words to your Already Designed projects?
Exceeding the recommended number of words for most projects affects the readability and balance of the finished product. Additional words would require a smaller font, making the text difficult to read.
For most projects, we can change the wording as long as a similar amount (word count) is replaced. Some designs do allow for additional information, i.e. RSVP, Telephone & Email or brief additional info about the event. Always inquire, We will do our best to meet your needs. However, our goal is to always ensure your final project will look the very best.
For messages or text that greatly exceed the word counts, a custom design is required.
What are the details regarding a CUSTOM ORDER?
We work together to create something unique that matches your theme, event or vision. Or, give me the reigns and I will create something for you based on your input.
Creating custom artwork is my specialty. Custom design services are available for all our products. We also offer Marketing and Branding for Small Businesses. Nothing is too big or too small. You will always be kept up to date on my progress and receive proofing along the way. Just email us with your ideas and we will bring them to life.